[Isl] Dr. Jeff Kaye Visit Cancellation

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Thu Apr 6 08:30:59 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning,

We are deeply disappointed that Dr. Jeff Kaye will be unable to visit FSU for the planned ISL lecture and community panel event due to a prolonged recovery from a serious illness.  We are hoping that we can reschedule the visit for the Fall semester and will let you know when we have potential dates. We recognize that the news is disappointing for all of you who planned on attending and we hope to see you at the next ISL event!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.