[Isl] FW: Faculty Affiliation - Leo Liu

Institute for Successful Longevity isl at fsu.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:40:36 EDT 2022

Should Leo Liu become an ISL Affiliate (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=61Bkowbbp0KNGwJnGfcB4zxMSedWvE9DhBCj3op30BVUMVNINlY0SlNJNjJKRjYwUDc0RkI2OE5COS4u>)

Hi Folks:

Leo Liu has asked to be considered for affiliate status for ISL.  Per our by-laws, I'm submitting it to you for a vote.  Please try to do so by Thursday of this week.  Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/