[Isl] FW: Interest Group Information on Alzheimer’s Association Resources for Psychosocial Researchers

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 14 09:06:47 EDT 2022

Hi Folks:

Lauren Stratton from the Alzheimer’s Association attached some resources that may be of interest to you and your colleagues.  See below.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/