[Isl] Annual ISL Report

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 28 08:58:50 EST 2022

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving break.  Thanks to all those who have sent in their information per the request below.  This is a last chance reminder to return your requested information in time for the annual report due this week...

Hi folks:

Hopefully this request won't take too long for those who have kept up their FEAS documentation.  We are looking for just the numbers of certain outputs for the fiscal reporting period of July 1 2021 - June 30 2022 that pertain to ISL's mission as a research institute.  I'm attaching a spreadsheet you can use to tally up information needed for ISL's annual report, concerning grants and contracts, publications, student publications, conference presentations.  Please put your name at the top of Column B.  I realize that the categories in some cases are vague (extension or outreach publications?) so just fill in what you can.

We are making progress toward hiring a replacement for Shanterria, though that person wouldn't be in place for a few weeks so please return this spreadsheet directly to me.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/
Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.