[Isl] FSU Certificate in Gerontology

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 14 09:47:02 EST 2022

Hi Folks:

Jean Munn asked to have the following circulated to our affiliates:

Dear Colleague,

Please assist us in identifying courses in aging studies to support the FSU Certificate in Gerontology. We are especially in need offered in Spring 2023. If you or your department will be offering courses focused on older adults, graduate or undergraduate, please contact Jean Munn at jmunn at fsu.edu<mailto:jmunn at fsu.edu>. If you have a course that is more general but could become appropriate for older adults by focusing on the older adult population, I would be happy to include those as well, with permission of the professor. Thank you for supporting the education of our students in matters pertaining to the older adult population.

Cheers!

Jean

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/
Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.