[Isl] Deadline to volunteer your students for ISL Poster Day is tomorrow as well as deadline for Esther Grosser & Dell Scholarship

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:42:56 EST 2022

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline for our Esther & Del Grosser scholarship applications is tomorrow, and if you have any students, we are wanting a few more grad students to present a poster at our event upcoming on the 25th, and if they have not contacted me yet to sign up, please have them do so. For the scholarship, I have attached the PDF of instructions if you've a student who is interested in applying for it.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu