[Isl] Friendly Reminder Grad Student Luncheon for Dr. Carla Prado via Zoom on Thursday, March 3rd at 12pm

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 25 16:03:04 EST 2022

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that if you have any grad students or you yourselves are interested in attending the Zoom Grad Student Luncheon that we are hosting for our ISL Spring Lecture Speaker, Dr. Carla Prado, to please email me with their names so that I may add them to a sign-up sheet and send them the Zoom link, so we know about how many people Dr. Prado can expect.

Thank you!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>