[Isl] Student Poster Day + Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship Deadline

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Feb 14 09:07:57 EST 2022

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that we have our upcoming Student Poster Day event set for Friday, March 25th from 1:30 to 4:00 pm. If you have a student who is interested in presenting a poster at the event, please let me know so that I may add their name to a sign-up sheet. Please also encourage them to apply for this year's Esther & Del Grosser scholarship. I have included a letter with the details and instructions for your students to follow, and the application deadline for students to submit their materials to us is Friday, March 4th.

Callie Kindelsperger

Administrative Assistant, Institute for Successful Longevity

Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy

636 West Call St/203 Pepper Center, Tallahassee FL

Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>