[Isl] Institute for Successful Longevity Associate Director Nominations needed

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:57:14 EST 2022

Good morning, everyone,

The Institute for Successful Longevity is currently in search of someone to assume the role of Associate Director to assist the Director in ensuring the successful operations of the Institute. The Associate Director supports the functioning of the ISL by acting in place of the Director when the Director becomes unavailable for extended periods of time (e.g., travel, sabbatical, illness). Per the Institute's by-laws, all appointed faculty, affiliates, and Advisory Board members may vote on raised issues at scheduled meetings. The Associate Director is chosen from a set of nominees by a committee of the whole consisting of the Affiliates & Advisory Board members & confirmed by the Provost Office.

If you or someone you know might be interested in filling the position, please self-nominate or send your nominations to us in an email. You may feel free to email Callie at cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu> with either your name or the names of potential candidates.

We would like to have all nominations in, and the position filled by Monday, February 21st. We look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>