[Isl] FW: Apply for a 2022 Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award by Feb 28!

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Tue Feb 8 13:50:56 EST 2022

See below for NAM Healthy Longevity Opportunity.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/