[Isl] ISL Faculty Affiliates – graduate students earning degrees

Willard Edmonds btedmond at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 22 18:53:26 EDT 2022

ISL Faculty Affiliates — The Institute for Successful Longevity would like to note the success of graduate students doing work in longevity-related fields who are receiving degrees next week.

We would like to mention them in Facebook posts next week (running up to commencement).

If you have a graduate student who will be getting a degree, and who is doing longevity-related work, please let me know.

We will also mention them in our upcoming ISL Newsletter.

Thank you.

Bill Edmonds, Ph.D.
850-933-7960
btedmond at fsu.edu<mailto:btedmond at fsu.edu>