[Isl] FW: Florida Census RDC Updates

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 15 16:03:30 EDT 2021

Hi Folks:

If you have interest in Census data analysis and the Florida Research Data Center read on.  There is also support within it for your graduate students.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.eduhttp://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/
Please Note:
Due to Florida’s very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.