[Isl] Feedback on Friday, March 25th, 2022 for a Student Poster Day event?

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 12 09:53:50 EST 2021

Good morning everyone,

Happy Friday! 😊

We are looking at potentially hosting our Student Poster Day event in the spring, on Friday March 25th, sometime that afternoon and wanted your thoughts before officially reserving the space in the Psychology Building. If anybody has any concerns or objections to us hosting it on this particular date, please let us know and we will look at hosting it on a different day. Otherwise, if there are no objections, we will continue forward with this date.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>