[Isl] FW: Announcing NEW Application process from RRF Foundation for Aging

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Sat May 15 12:35:22 EDT 2021

Hi Folks:

Please consider RRF for funding aging research projects, per the attachment and see their website.  Please coordinate your efforts with Evangeline Ciupek as we are only permitted one application from FSU.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/