[Isl] Survey Monkey website now open & accepting applications

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:26:42 EST 2021

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that our newly migrated Fluid Review website has now moved to Survey Monkey, and our 2021-2022 ISL Planning Grants portal is now accepting applications. Please do not use the old Fluid Review site as FSU will be permanently removing Fluid Review effective March 30th, and to please log in with your FSU ID to our new website, Survey Monkey, the link found here:

https://isl-fsu-sm.smapply.us/

A few notes about important deadlines:

The deadline to submit your applications is Monday, March 22nd at midnight with a 3 hour grace-period window. The award notification will take place on May 1st, 2021, with the award period being the week of May 14th-15th.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu