[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Affiliates Meeting this Wednesday via Zoom 1pm EST

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:22:03 EST 2021

Hi Folks,

This is just a friendly reminder of our upcoming Affiliates meeting this Wednesday, March 10th at 1:00pm EST via Zoom. The Zoom link to join is included below and I have attached a copy of the agenda for reference. We look forward to seeing you there!

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/93198021482

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu