[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Affiliates Meeting next Wednesday, March 10th, 1pm-2pm EST via Zoom

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 3 13:24:10 EST 2021

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we have our Affiliates meeting upcoming next Wednesday at 1:00pm via Zoom. The link is copied below and on Monday I plan to send out a copy of our agenda items for the meeting.

ISL Affiliates Meeting, Wednesday, March 10th, 1-2pm, EST Zoom Link:

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/93198021482

We look forward to seeing you all there, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu