[Isl] FW: Revised Current and Pending Support FAQs

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Tue Jun 29 13:32:02 EDT 2021

Hi Folks:

NSF has some new FAQs concerning changes to reporting current and pending support.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/