[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Affiliate Reports due by August 15th at midnight

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Jul 30 13:02:07 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

I hope this email finds you well. This is just a friendly reminder that our ISL Affiliate summary reports are due in by August 15th at midnight, so if you have already sent me your information, please feel free to disregard this email. For your convenience and hopefully to make the process easier on everyone, I've attached a chart that all you need to do is fill in the required information in the tables. If you have already turned in your report information to me, you may disregard this email.

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu