[Isl] FW: 2021 AHIC

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 21 19:00:49 EDT 2021

For those with interests in Aging and Health Informatics, there is a conference at UT-Austin Dec. 6-7 with a Sept. 30 deadline for abstract submission.  See below.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/