[Isl] Friendly reminder: ISL Annual Report Information due August 15th at midnight

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Jul 16 09:31:06 EDT 2021

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that our ISL Annual  Report data for our Affiliates members is due on August 15th at midnight, and for your convenience and hopefully to make the process easier on everyone, I've attached a chart that all you need to do is fill in the required information in the tables.

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu