[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Student application deadline for Esther & Del Grosser scholarship Feb 15th

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Feb 1 09:03:25 EST 2021

Hi folks,

This is just a friendly reminder that if you have any students who are interested in applying for our Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship, the deadline for the applications to be turned in is approaching fast: Feb. 15th. and to please submit completed applications to my email.

The following complete information is required for consideration of this award:

* A one-page letter from the student indicating how their research contributes to the Institute's mission, as outlined in the "Our Goals" section of the ISL web site: www.isl.fsu.edu.
* A letter of recommendation from you, the student's advisor, highlighting the student's accomplishments and why you believe that they merit the award.
* Your student's CV.

Please combine these materials into a single pdf file that you can attach to the nomination email. I have attached a copy of the instructions to this email as an attachment.

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu