[Isl] New time for our Affiliates Meeting on Dec. 13th, now 12pm in PDB in Room A211

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 2 09:22:02 EST 2021

Good morning all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we have our upcoming Affiliates meeting set for Monday, December 13th at 12pm. Please note that the time has changed, and the new time for the meeting is now 12:00 pm instead of the original time of 3:00, & held in the Psychology building in Room A211. We hope to have sandwiches or some light snacks for everyone, so if we could get a headcount of how many people plan to attend, we'll know how much food to purchase. If you do plan to attend this meeting, please let us know ASAP and feel free to email me directly.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>