[Isl] Moving this month's Affiliates meeting to virtual Zoom vs In Person?

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 10 09:50:45 EDT 2021

Good morning all,

I hope this email finds you well. Due to recent COVID cases spiking and with everyone returning to campus soon, ISL wanted to poll our Affiliates for this month's meeting currently scheduled for Friday August 27th at 11am in Room 211 in PDB and get your input on whether or not you all feel comfortable meeting in person, or if we should switch it back to Zoom and meet virtually for the month of August.

I look forward to hearing your input!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>