[Isl] Poll for Potential Student Poster Day in Spring Semester via Zoom

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:37:36 EDT 2020

Good morning everyone,

We are starting to look ahead at potential dates for our Spring Student Poster Day to be a virtual Zoom event and came up with the following dates. If you could please input your best date that would work for you to attend in the poll that I've attached to this email, that would be great. The poll is inserted below:

What Day Works Best for our ISL Student Poster Day (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=g2AE3OhMekO9SemVtl5NEXmC3a-Vcp5EtzpVaWJ5Sa1UNlhHWklHSlJORVA0OTE3SVE3TkhWV1JIQi4u>)

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu