[Isl] Friendly Reminder for WhenisGood Poll & Student Poster Day interest?

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 6 10:09:25 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

This is just an early reminder if you have not already done so to at your earliest convenience if you could visit the WhenisGood poll to input your available times for our next Affiliates meeting, that would be much appreciated.

http://whenisgood.net/qz9h2y8

Also, for those who could not attend our most recent meeting, we had discussed the possibility of putting on a virtual Student Poster Day event in the spring for any undergrad, graduate, or post-doc fellows to present posters that would be prevalent to aging and successful longevity, and if anyone has any students that they think would be interested in presenting, to please let us know, and if so, how many students you think would be interested in an event like this.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu