[Isl] Friendly Reminder: One-On-One Zoom sessions with Dr. George Rebok on Thurs, Dec. 3rd

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Nov 23 09:02:26 EST 2020

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that if anyone is interested in setting up a virtual Zoom session with Dr. George Rebok on Thursday, Dec. 3rd before his presentation at 3:30 pm, I am happy to schedule an appointment for any interested faculty member that would want to meet with him. This would be equivalent to our in-person campus visits, only via Zoom.

If you are interested, please send me an email and I would be happy to schedule a Zoom session. We already have an appointment set for 11am that day but any time before or after that prior to his talk at 3:30pm EST is free.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu