[Isl] OCRA Update

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Tue May 5 14:25:54 EDT 2020

Hi Krissy:

Thanks for that update.  I'm copying it to ISL affiliates.  Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/