[Isl] Student Poster Day is now being postponed

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 12 08:24:17 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Due to the recent events surrounding the Corona Virus, ISL has determined that out of an abundance of caution we will be canceling our graduate student poster day which was originally scheduled for March 27th and we fully expect to reschedule for a later date in the fall. I will, of course, be in touch as soon as a new date has been determined.

I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate the support going forward.

Sincerely,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>