[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Planning Grants website now up & running

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 10 09:45:09 EDT 2020

Hi all,

This is just another friendly reminder letting everyone know our Planning Grants website is now up & running and ready to accept applications. The application deadline for Spring 2020 is March 23, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Please note that once the deadline passes, we will not accept any other applications. When you are submitting your documents for submission, please note that once all of your documents on the checklist have been submitted, and you click "Submit Application" the program will NOT allow you to make any changes, so if you expect to be needing to make revisions to documents, it is advisable that you save your sessions and be certain that everything is the way you want it before you hit the final submit for your application.

Important Dates to keep in Mind:

Application Deadline: March 23, 2020, 11:59 p.m.

Award notification: May 1st, 2020

Award Period: May 14, 2020 - May 15, 2020

The projects must be interdisciplinary. FSU Faculty members must team up with someone outside of their department.  Here is the link: https://isl-fsu.us.fluidreview.com/  We encourage everyone to log in with their FSU credentials. If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, don't hesitate to reach out to me via email, as that is the fastest and most effective way to reach me as I check it often.

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>