[Isl] Announcing an RFP from RRF Foundation for Aging

Lucinda Graven lgraven at nursing.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 2 14:58:47 EST 2020

Hi Neil,
Do we know whether anyone is planning to apply for this grant? Is this limited submission? I have a proposal that I may be interested in submitting for a pilot study that involves heart failure caregivers.
Thanks. Lucinda

Lucinda J. Graven, PhD, APRN, FAHA

Assistant Professor, Florida State University College of Nursing

Courtesy Faculty, Florida State University College of Medicine, Department of Behavioral Sciences & Social Medicine

104G Duxbury Hall

TMH Center for Research and Evidence-Based Practice

98 Varsity Way

P.O. Box 3064310

Tallahassee, FL 32306-4310

850-644-5601 (Office)