[Isl] Suggestions for ISL during COVID-19 in a supporting role

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Jun 2 09:46:00 EDT 2020

Good morning all,

At our last Affiliates meeting we opened up the floor for everyone to give comments or suggestions/feedback on things that our institute could be doing to assist our researchers as well as the general community during these difficult and uncertain times surrounding COVID-19. While we did not get much feedback during the meeting, now that a few days have passed, we thought we would reach out again to see if any of you have developed any ideas for ways that we could be supportive during this time, whether that's creating more how-to guides, similar to our Zoom Initiative project, or working on something entirely new. Suggestions are always welcome, and if you have any feedback, please feel free to let us know!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>