[Isl] FW: COVID funding

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 7 16:59:28 EDT 2020

Hi Folks:

For those holding an active NIH grant eligible for supplement, if you have interests in health disparity research that includes older adults as a group of interest in the context of COVID-19,  see below for an NIH FOA possibility that Graham  McDougall and David Lipten provided.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/
Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.