[Isl] Need Volunteers to staff ISL Table at Transportation Day on Friday, April 17th

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Feb 25 10:33:02 EST 2020

Good morning everyone,

I am putting out the call for volunteers to come out and support ISL's table at this year's Transportation Day on Friday April 17th from 9am-3pm at the FSU College of Engineering. I will be out of town this day for a family event so I will unfortunately be missing the event, and we are still needing someone to come and help out with the table, recruiting folks for our participant registry and if any of you have any projects pending that you need recruitment for this would be a good opportunity to recruit for that as well.

If you are interested in helping us volunteer, please feel free to email me and let me know so that I can put you down on a list for volunteer help, and as always, we appreciate your help and support!

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>