[Isl] Friendly Reminder: IPE Journal Club today 12-1pm, College of Medicine building Conference Room 4232

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Feb 24 08:17:42 EST 2020

Good morning all,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

This is just a friendly reminder that ISL is hosting a brown bag with our IPE Journal Club today from 12pm-1pm in the COM Building, Conference Room 4232 . Dr. Katz will present the JAMA and JAMDA articles which all have a focus on staffing needs in the nursing home. Dr. Nowakowski will be presenting the article from JAGS focusing on interprofessional team approaches for community-based geriatrics workforce capacity building.

I have attached the articles that will be presented this afternoon and for those who cannot physically attend, they are hosting a Zoom session as well:

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/391709165<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/fsu.zoom.us/j/391709165__;!!PhOWcWs!kMK5a-yIjmv8XdrwpRa0I3Ca-gq78o4cCJZJWJziAXpsoM840HdPQnRzvvGIh5E$>

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Callie Kindelsperger