[Isl] Friendly Reminder: ISL Student Poster Day & Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Feb 20 09:41:50 EST 2020

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that ISL has our upcoming Student Poster Research Day on March 27th, from 2-5pm in the Atrium 2nd floor lobby of the Psychology Building, and we are actively looking for students to participate and present a poster at our event. A few of you have already emailed me some students who are interested in presenting, so that is great! We are hoping to get a few more involved.

We are hosting a $750 Esther & Del Grosser Scholarship for student research as well as a prize (to be determined at the event) for best poster this year. The $750 award is open to your graduate students.  The poster award could involve graduate or undergraduate students working with you.

The following complete information is required for consideration of this award and is due to me no later than March 6th :

  *   A one-page letter from the student indicating how their research contributes to the Institute's mission, as outlined in the "Our Goals" section of the ISL web site: www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu>.
  *   A letter of recommendation from you, the student's advisor, highlighting the student's accomplishments and why you believe that they merit the award.
  *   Your student's CV.

Please combine these materials into a single pdf file that you can attach to the nomination email.

We hope to see you and your students out at this event.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>