[Isl] ISL Interdisciplinary Planning Grants 'collaborative collision' meeting in January

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Dec 15 13:20:31 EST 2020

Hi Folks:

To facilitate the process of applying for ISL's interdisciplinary planning grant, due, in March, we wanted to schedule an informal meeting time.  We hoped the opportunity to meet with other affiliates could facilitate an application.  If you are interested in joining in this mini "collaborative collision" event, please respond to the WhenisGood poll in the link below with the suggested time slots, by Jan. 15 for a late January meeting.

When is Good poll link: http://whenisgood.net/mst7a9d

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu