[Isl] FW: Thanks for your contribution to ISL

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Fri Dec 4 09:29:22 EST 2020

Hi Folks:

Thanks to all those who tuned into George Rebok's ISL Lecture yesterday.  We had about 127 people at peak for the Zoom presentation.

George is part of an AD-RCMAR center and attached is their pilot grant opportunity for those working in the area of Alzheimer's disease, minority aging, and health disparities.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/
Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.

From: George Rebok <grebok1 at jhu.edu>

As I mentioned when we met, our Johns Hopkins AD-RCMAR Center has a pilot program and is open to junior investigators who are interested in pursuing research on Alzheimer's disease, minority aging, and heatlh disparities.  More senior investigators who are transitioning into this area of research are also encouraged to apply.  I've attached an announcement about the program and the application procedures.  At the bottom of the second page is information about a webinar we will be conducting on the pilot funding on December 15th and how to receive a zoom invitation.