[Isl] ISL 2019-2020 Successful Longevity Speakers: closes tonight

Institute for Successful Longevity isl at fsu.edu
Tue Feb 26 08:31:11 EST 2019

Hello Affiliates,

                As mentioned in the Affiliates meeting, I have created a Qualtrics survey<https://qtrial2019q1az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4T7mfI6C2lLTlhX> to help us identify the speaker for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 ISL Successful Longevity Speaker Lecture Series. I have included suggestions from the last survey and the new suggestions we received. Thank you to everyone who provided input. Please take a moment to fill this out<https://qtrial2019q1az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4T7mfI6C2lLTlhX>, it will take you less than 5 minutes. The survey closes midnight TONIGHT. If you need a 5 minute break from grant writing or grading this is a great escape! We will send out the results once they have been tallied (ideally by 3PM on February 27).
Thank you,

Phoebe Kurtz
Administrative Assistant, Institute for Successful Longevity
Florida State University
Claude Pepper Center 240
850-644-8571

https://qtrial2019q1az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4T7mfI6C2lLTlhX