[Isl] Search for ISL's Fall 2019 successful Longevity Speaker-Can You Help

Institute for Successful Longevity isl at fsu.edu
Fri Feb 15 07:00:44 EST 2019

Hello,

This is a reminder to send your suggestions for speakers in by 5PM February 19! Our Lecture Series, as always is centered around the concept of Successful Longevity-not just how to live longer, but how to live better as we age. We are looking for individuals at ACC Universities, other than FSU, who you think would provide interesting and relevant material concerning Successful Longevity. In the past, some of our speakers have tackled topics concerning Aging Self-Stereotypes, Caregiving, Brain Training Programs, Exercise as Regenerative Medicine, Designing Technology for Older Adults, and compensation Processes of the Aging Brain. The lecture series is not limited to these topics, but must be within the scope of Successful Longevity.

Did this jog your memory? Do you think you may know someone who'd be interested, or a perfect person for this event? Please reply to this email with your suggested speaker and a link to their lab/university page. Do NOT "Reply All" to this email! Please only include people from ACC schools. Please do not suggest our past/recent speakers of ISL supported events (Levy, Schultz, Simons, McLaughlin, Bamman, Cabeza, or Waite) or those from FSU. Past suggestions are welcome as long as the speaker was not previously booked. Please submit your suggestions by 5PM February 19. We will gather more suggestions at the Affiliates meeting on February 20 and send out a poll by that Thursday so you all can vote!

Below is a list of ACC schools for your reference:
[cid:image003.png at 01D4C2D6.51E10BC0]
Thank you,

Phoebe Kurtz
Administrative Assistant, Institute for Successful Longevity
Florida State University
Claude Pepper Center 240
850-644-8571