[Isl] FW: NAM Healthy Longevity Global Competition

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 18 12:59:22 EST 2019

Hi Folks:

Both a call for reviewers as well as information about the catalyst award competition for healthy longevity.  I think several of you are probably well-poised to serve in either role and as usual please contact Callie about setting up a meeting to discuss the awards further.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/