[Isl] FW: ISL IPE Journal Club Zoom Meeting Invite

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Dec 9 10:44:38 EST 2019

Hi All,

Attached is our Zoom Meeting invite for those who may not be able to attend our upcoming ISL Brown Bag/IPE Journal Club presentation on December 18th, from 11am-12pm in the Psychology Building, Room A204. To my knowledge there is no camera access in that room, however there is audio, so folks should be able to call in and listen in to the presentation. Please add to your calendars if you are interested in attending and cannot make it, or feel free to pass along to anyone you know who might be interested.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>