[Isl] Readings for IPE Journal Club on December 18th

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Dec 2 10:57:36 EST 2019

Hi all,

Please see the attached readings from Dr. Charness and Dr. Katz for our IPE Journal Club taking place on December 18th, Psychology Building, Room A204.

Important Note: The original meeting scheduled for December 9th has been Cancelled, so please disregard that meeting. I believe I already sent out a calendar invite with the new date, but if anybody did not receive it for some reason, please email me and I will send it to you individually.

We are now meeting on the 18th instead, from 11am-12pm. We hope to see you there and look forward to it!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>