[Isl] Walter Boot and FSU research team win $2.9-million award from National Institute on Aging

Amy L. Ai amyai8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 18:42:43 EDT 2019

Congrats to all for this amazing project!  Amy

--
Warm regards,

ALA

       o__
       _,>/'_
      (*) \(*)
******************************
*Note*: Due to a tremendous work load and countless invitations on a daily
basis, I would not accept any of the numerous invitations for serving on
the editorial board for a FEE-for-SCHOLARSHIP journal but thank you! Please
do not ask me to submit an article for any FEE-for-SCHOLARSHIP journals to
protect my scholarly integrity!  I will not accept any invitation of
reviewing  journal articles unless for journals that I am on the editorial
board.

*Note*: This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the
sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.

*Note*: This is to prevent the second hacking again—Somebody hacked into my
Gmail account in 2011 and sent a sob story about being robbed and a request
for $3000. PLEASE IGNORE IT.