[HRMS] OPS & Graduate Assistants – Cost Center

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Fri Mar 3 14:26:27 EST 2023

[cid:image002.png at 01D94DDC.20FA2AB0]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Christine Conley, Director of Benefits & Leave, for distribution to all Department Representatives.

A recent issue has resulted in OPS and Graduate Assistants not displaying on the department’s First Cost Center. The problem has been identified and we are working with Campus Partners to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Departments may still verify their salaried employees on the First Cost Center to ensure accuracy. OPS and Graduate Assistants will be corrected before the Second Cost Center is published. Departments can verify the entire employee population on the Second Cost Center. Due to the issue, we are extending the final case deadline to 11:30 am on Monday, March 6, 2023.

If you have any questions, please contact an Attendance & Leave representative.<https://hr.fsu.edu/about-us/contacts?tid=16>