[HRMS] Power Outage in HR

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Fri Dec 8 08:11:06 EST 2023

[cid:image002.png at 01DA29AE.1777DAB0]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
Central Human Resources is impacted by the power outage affecting portions of University Center Building A. As a result, Human Resources staff will be working remotely today. Please do not refer employees and/or applicants to the Human Resources office until further notice. We will communicate again when we are fully operational.
For assistance, please contact us<https://hr.fsu.edu/about-us/contacts?tid=All> by phone and email.
Questions? Please contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.edu<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu> or (850) 644-6602.