[HRMS] Leaders in Training (L.I.T.) Program Application Reminder

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 11 14:16:10 EDT 2023

[cid:image002.png at 01D96C80.291C8950]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.

In February, the Office of Continuous Improvement & Training launched the Leaders in Training (L.I.T.) Program. This energy-packed, cohort-based, blended learning experience provides leadership development to employees over eight weeks of immersive and interactive training.

The next cohort/class begins on May 9. If you are interested in participating, please complete the application on the LIT Program Website<https://hr.fsu.edu/leaders-training-program-lit> by Friday, April 21.

Please factor in that your manager needs to complete a portion of the application. Review the outline and commitment related to the successful completion of the program.

If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Continuous Improvement & Training.

Questions? Contact Michelle Baragona, Director of Continuous Improvement & Training, at jbaragona at fsu.edu<mailto:jbaragona at fsu.edu> or (850) 645-6429. To contact the Training Center, email training at fsu.edu<mailto:training at fsu.edu>.