[Fsuteachgrads] flipgrid thank you video for a donor

Robin Smith rrsmith at fsu.edu
Sat Dec 19 10:29:08 EST 2020

Hello all you fabulous STEM teachers!

We are looking for 6-8 graduates to make a 60-90 second flipgrid video
that we intend to share with one of our donors to thank them for
supporting our induction efforts.  The donors, John and Ann Daves, have
pledged $85,000 and we would like to thank them by having some of our
graduates record a few words about the importance (hopefully) of
induction in helping them in those first crucial years of teaching.

The flipgrid link is https://flipgrid.com/b5d77b89. You can log in with
@my.fsu.edu or @gmail.com.

Please include one or more of the following ideas:

*You appreciate that there are people who understand the importance of
teaching and are willing to support new teachers.
*That support for beginning teachers increases retention.
*FSU-Teach induction provided you with some of your first colleagues
(the master teachers) in the profession.
*Specific induction service you used (kit, membership, conference
attendance, master teacher visit, listserv, etc.) and how it helped you.

Be sure to end by saying something like "so thank you Mr. and Mrs. Daves
for your support of FSU-Teach"

Thank you and I loook forward to seeing all of your videos!

Robin