[Fla-facrlboard] Conference Payment Options

Heather Bush bushhk at eckerd.edu
Thu Sep 10 12:41:13 EDT 2020

Thanks for all the information. I will update the member about the payment
options.

--

Heather Bush, MLA, MLIS

Visiting Access Services and Instruction Librarian

Behavioral Sciences Liaison

Peter H. Armacost Library <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eckerd.edu/library__;!!PhOWcWs!ma-8e_bpoY91pKT9DJ8fG7FmD3zj2rIdyxtPHuJUaCU5g1y2SVoW1dKqIT5P0QodZFQbr_T9iQ$ >
(727) 864-7518 <727.864.7518>

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://eckerd.edu/__;!!PhOWcWs!ma-8e_bpoY91pKT9DJ8fG7FmD3zj2rIdyxtPHuJUaCU5g1y2SVoW1dKqIT5P0QodZFSo7jrEDw$ >