[Fla-facrlboard] Final Draft of Advocacy Letter

Cristy Moran cmoran at broward.edu
Wed Jul 29 10:17:24 EDT 2020

This is great.

When this is sent to our membership, I will start sharing with advocates at my college who are slowly but surely hearing about something happened but don't know what.

Alyssa, let us know how we can help you share this as well. If were are sharing with FL representatives there are tools that can help us ID and contact them.

Thanks!
__

Cristy Moran
She/ Her/ Ella
Broward College North Campus Library

For Additional Information & Help
Make an appointment for research help
Chat with a librarian now
Visit the Broward College Library website

[Broward College]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!ip_Pd9PoJnr5-SiCvm4AtBzHYDeuLEOYj6JhQxbWdQbmRCQBqQgb3AoLRkPB6RV6senFawocVA$ >
Cristy Moran​
Librarian       ,       Broward College
P:      +1 (954) 201-2603<tel:+1%20(954)%20201-2603>
E:      cmoran at broward.edu<mailto:cmoran at broward.edu>    |      W:      broward.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!ip_Pd9PoJnr5-SiCvm4AtBzHYDeuLEOYj6JhQxbWdQbmRCQBqQgb3AoLRkPB6RV6senFawocVA$ >
A:      1000 E Coconut Creek Pkwy.
Coconut Creek, FL 33066
[cid:image674001.png at 1A88D652.3ADA724B]
[Broward College Top 10 Aspen Prize Finalist]